Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Possibly Pregnant?

So I had sex unprotected on the 10/ 27 ( I was fertile) I would’ve been ovulating on the 30th. After I sex with the guy I instantly got BV ugh I don’t recall having discharge and thought it was bc of BV my period was supposed to start yesterday 11/13 and it’s not here. :( 1 day late. I don’t have any early pregnancy symptoms. I know there’s a possibility of me being pregnant bc I had unprotected sex but how many weeks would I be ??

I’m having a hard time figuring this out 

how are you determining your fertile dates?

If you got pregnant at the end of October then you would be about 2 weeks pregnant if you could from the date of conception (about being the key word).  If you count from the first day of your last period you'll have to do that math as you didn't provide that information.

Too early for symptoms. Only about 2 weeks.

You have to take a pregnancy test to see if you're preg first. You can't "wish" yourself pregnant or count the weeks if you're not even pregnant.

• helene

Pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your last period, meaning that IF pregnant, you would be four weeks and five days pregnant today.

If you were pregnant then you'd be in your 2nd week. I think you can try testing yourself for pregnancy. Your body should have produced enough HCG to be detected by a test kit. If you get a negative result, try again after the week of your supposed period.