Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Would you have sex with a girl if she was drunk ?

I’m not a Douchebag, I’m actually someone who takes sex rather seriously. I’ve only had sex with 3 woman in my entire life and I’m almost 21 years old. I was in relationships with these girls it was never just a random hook-up sort of deal.

The girl that I like now though seems to only hit me up when she’s severely intoxicated and when she does hmu she’s always begging me to come hangout with her and f*ck her, it just sucks because I really don’t want to have sex while she’s drunk. I think that’s kind of stupid and I would just feel like I’m taking advantage of her. 

Would you go for it or any advice? 

• MCM

I would why not , but I prefer to be the drunk one

I would never have sex with a girl who was drunk and here's my reasoning-

1) Its basically rape, because the girl is not in her right mental mind to consent to such a big decisions. It would be wrong to take advantage of someone/anyone who is in that state of mind.

2) There is nothing LESS attractive than a girl who is drunk and begging like a puppy for sex, its unappealing, and even if the woman is a bombshell, that desperation just kills it.

3) There's the risk that in the morning, she could view it as rape, and then go to the cops and file charges. Those are serious charges, ones in which have the power to destroy someones life.

I can tell you care a lot and respect this woman, lots of us guys wouldn't give two shits about it and would go for it. I could offer you a happy medium, why don't you and her get drunk together, and that way if sex occurs its on an even playing field, and neither of you can say you took advantage of the other.

Good luck.

• Hypnos

No. Whether or not she's the one initiating it this could come back to bite you in the *** if she cry's wolf and says she was drinking and you took advantage of that. If she can't admit to her feelings sober then she's to immature to date or be in a relationship with anyway so I wouldn't waste my time.

Catch her when she's sober and ask her if she really wants you when she's been drinking. If she gives sober permission, enjoy yourself.

• Brian

You're "raping" this girl and neither of you realize this - very sad! A girl who's intoxicated is not of sound mind to consent to sex... thus by you having sex with her constitutes rape. If you're as you say  you are, you'll stop this behavior immediately.

• dex4 weeks agoReport

Wow nikka take a step back. We ain’t all Mormons you crazy little bish. People get drunk and play with the pee pee it’s good

• mokrie

My advice to you is-- any girl that's drunk often and wanting sex, is probably carrying a disease. Find a better class of girl to like and not a drunk ho.

Your problem is that she's using you. She's clearly consenting- but she only wants you for sex. I know a lot of guys don't mind that, but you could have a little respect for yourself. If she won't hang out with when she isn't drunk, move on and find someone who like you for yourself. 

Bruh get you some KY cuz drunk puss can get a lil dry but if she’s doing this often she knows what she wants. When she sobers up she doesn’t regret saying it if it’s repeated behavior. Get you a lil buzz n tickle

• dex3 weeks agoReport

who the hell thumbed me down? SHOW YOURSELF!!!! I can find out who it was and when i do im gonna get real saucy... sauce = ****