All who worship quranic Allah will go to hell.  But if they worship the God of the Bible, Yaweh will go to heaven. T or F?

One night, after she had cried out in hopelessness to Allah, or any other God that would listen, Jesus appeared in her dream. “I dreamed I was being chased by a bear,” she says. “My cries for help to Allah didn’t help. Then I remembered this Jesus my father always talked about and called out His name. To my surprise, the bear then disappeared.”

The bible makes no reference to a burning hell, Purgatory, limbo, or any of these things; this is because the Bible says that "God is love" (1 John 4:8), and he would never torment his children forever in a burning hell. For more information, please visit jw.org.

False. Jesus Christ says he shall reward us according to our works, not our beliefs.

i dont believe you..so show us proof or shutup child

• Mintee

OH.. lack of knowledge is embarrassing.. we muslims pray to the same God that Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Issac, Ishmael, Lot, ADam, Solomon, David, etc prayed to... and little do you know. arabic speaking christians and arabic sp eaking jews in the middle east call God, Allah...

The clue here is 'DREAMED'. Yes, more from Christian retards who cannot tell reality from imagination land.

The God of the Bible is Yehovah. Yahweh is a gentile construct NEVER once ever used by a Jewish Rabbi.

False.  Allah IS the God of the Bible.  YHWH = Allah.  Allah is just the Arabic word for God.  Even Arabic speaking Christians use that word.

- degree in Theology  we specifically were taught this in seminary

• Kakaskkskdkfkdoqqodkdkf

Is she easy on the eye (pretty) looking?

The dream had a big impact on Farideh; she gave her heart to Jesus. But Farideh’s story isn’t a fairy tale. After her conversion, there was no magic spell that made all her problems disappear. But she did find out she didn’t have to go through life alone: “I believed that Jesus could help me, so I surrendered my life, with all its problems, to Him.”