So school shootings become more commonplace as the school systems becomes more liberal PC?

Yeah. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Update:

What's changed? Guns have been around since the beginning of the country, so it's not that...hmmm...there must be something different...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

When God was taken out of schools all this stared.

• Virtual_cleo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Claptrap. This is only been going on for a couple of decades.

• 1 month ago

So connect the dots for us. What does one thing have to do with another? You might as well say it’s the way school lunches have changed. Or the fact that girls are wearing pants to school. Or the fact that kids bring tissues and toothbrushes to school now. That was all different when I was a kid.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You seem like a simpleton.

We've got a gun culture now and this is what you get. When I was young, we had .22s, but didn't worship firearms .

Also, factor in a fractured culture with kids isolating themselves with hours of screen time and less interpersonal interaction - you end up with frustrated kids with unlimited firepower at their command.

• 1 month ago

You can’t figure out your own shopping list . . . so you just default to “more beer”. 

Yeah, there is no reason to “answer” this “question" beyond an ad-hominem attack, because it has so many stupids in its conjectural, totally-lacking-quantifiable-data, wrapped up in a rote default to a cut-and-paste “rocket science" that I might as well respond in kind. 

"Guns have been around since the beginning of the country” yes, and of course they have never been used for extra-judicial murder until “liberal schooling” came around . . . god, you are everywhichwaystupid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, because never-before has such a religious attitude towards guns coupled with a broad and loose interpretation of the Second Amendment come to fruition; almost like a perfect storm.

It's just a side-effect of a Conservative mindset not accepting the 21st Century. They shove guns down everyone's throats in a vain effort to prologue the inevitable.

All they are really doing is pïssing off upcoming voters to vote blue across the board. I think most of us are tired of your büllshit; especially when it's your neighborhood that has to go through such senseless and unnecessary violence.

Source(s): Don't worry. For sure by the time David Hogg and Cameron Kasky are of age, gun legislation will by then be passed guaranteed. It's gonna happen no matter what.
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Notice how you changed the argument? I didn't say gun violence, but homicide. Try to argue against what people say, not what is in your head. 

• 1 month ago

That's like saying 9/11 happened due to more liberal PC compared to the old days...

• 1 month ago

Yeah funny thing. I actually do agree with more gun restriction but....

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

This site is for asking questions

• 1 month ago

No, but it takes a right dumba** to connect things that aren't related. So conservative "thinking" strikes again!

You know what's different? The internet. The bullying now doesn't end when they go home, and online communities have a way of making ideas, opinions, bad feelings, bad behaviors, etc more extreme if people get sucked into the darker sides of the online world.

You have kids now that go home, sad that they found out their crush doesn't return their feelings, and instead of a family member helping them get through it they get faceless negative influences online that twist it up and make it worse. Instead of learning how to handle unrequited love like a normal person, they go online and learn how to hate and blame and want to seek revenge for their hurt feelings.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Nope. Daycare has been associated with increased depression and increased issues with coping with hardship. What do snowflakes have? Depression and an inability to cope with hardship. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.