Can I get a replacement ID card from PennDot, because all of the information on my card is messed up.?

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and I just received my ID card, but the picture is not the picture I wanted, my signature is intelligible/unreadable and other personal information, like my height, is incorrect. They don't let you fill out the renewal form again until six months before the expiration date which is in 4 YEARS from now, and I can't wait that long. I could fill out the correction form, but that won't fix the horrible picture they smacked onto my ID card if they decide to do it again, I want to show up in person and re-take the picture. Does anyone have more experience than me with this? Thank you.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    No one is ever happy with their driver's license, passport or ID picture.  Ask to retake the picture four years from now.

    • LIZZIE JO3 weeks agoReport

      uh, no. and on top of that "no" mine is specifically terrible, like, I lok drunk and my eye is squinted. a police officer would probably jail me just for that.

  • Ron
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    You've answered your own question.

    • LIZZIE JO3 weeks agoReport

      No I have not, I said that filling out the correction form WILL NOT work because of the photo problem. I know, I'm a genius, but don't give me too much credit now~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.