Can I get a replacement ID card from PennDot, because all of the information on my card is messed up.?

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and I just received my ID card, but the picture is not the picture I wanted, my signature is intelligible/unreadable and other personal information, like my height, is incorrect. They don't let you fill out the renewal form again until six months before the expiration date which is in 4 YEARS from now, and I can't wait that long. I could fill out the correction form, but that won't fix the horrible picture they smacked onto my ID card if they decide to do it again, I want to show up in person and re-take the picture. Does anyone have more experience than me with this? Thank you.

No one is ever happy with their driver's license, passport or ID picture.  Ask to retake the picture four years from now.

• LIZZIE JO3 weeks agoReport

uh, no. and on top of that "no" mine is specifically terrible, like, I lok drunk and my eye is squinted. a police officer would probably jail me just for that.

• Ron

You've answered your own question.

• LIZZIE JO3 weeks agoReport

No I have not, I said that filling out the correction form WILL NOT work because of the photo problem. I know, I'm a genius, but don't give me too much credit now~