I made a pumpkin cheesecake. Do you find that attractive?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I do like pumpkin cheesecake.  I usually make it with a gingersnap cookie base. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Where's the picture?! I like gingersnap crust, caramel sauce, whipped cream on mine.

• Will
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I think it sounds pretty good...

• 3 weeks ago

Attractive? Like as in, would this be an attractive quality in a potentially romantic partner? Not really? Is it nice that you can make good cheesecake, yes. Cheesecake is delicious. You and the ladies at my grandmother church social group have my praise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No. I like pumpkin pie. This thing with pumpkin or pumpkin spice flavored everything else is not my thing.

• Groovy_Unicorn
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

When I make mine, I use a pumpkin pie recipe from my grandmother, and my cheesecake recipe. I do a layer of pumpkin pie, and then a marlbled swirl of cheesecake and the rest of the pie mix on top. Very yummy

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It sounds unusual. I suppose if you used a sweet pumpkin it would be OK, I'd give it a taste test.  It's probably really good. I always refused to try hommus because I thought it would taste like cardboard, but it came with a veggie platter so I tried it and was amazed how delicious it is. I've been eating lots of it since then, a little too much. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.