"DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12) "QUICKENED" (Eph 2:1) by "POWER" "BAPTISM" (Acts 1:5; 8) "ORDAINED" (Acts 1:22) "Christian" (I Cor 12:11-12). T/F?

@AMT

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE ***JESUS LIED*** WHEN HE SAID "

"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT" 

IN JOHN 3:5?  

WHY "BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT" IF THE SPIRIT IS NOT DEAD?

"BLASPHEMY" (MATT 12:31-32)!

YOU CAN'T HAVE A ***RIGTHEOUS*** BELIEF THAT CALLS GOD >>>A LIAR<<< IN ANOTHER SCRIPTURE!

JUST LIKE ***TRINITARIANS*** BELIEVING GOD IS ONLY "3 IN 1" WHEN HE SAID THE SPIRIT IS

*** "DIVERSITIES*** OF OPERATIONS BUT ONE GOD" *** (I CORINTHIANS 12:6)!

Romans 5:12 Therefore just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin. In this way death spread to all men, because all sinned. All this tells me is that we all die not that we are dead spirits. In Messiah we all live and our spirit is renewed. We are not dead spirits.

• U GN do not know me from Adam and YET U DEIGN to decide if I am BORN AGAIN or NOT. HOW DARE YOU !!

. answered your question "DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12) "QUICKENED" (Eph 2:1) by "POWER" "BAPTISM" (Acts 1:5; 8) "ORDAINED" (Acts 1:22) "Christian" (I Cor 12:11-12). T/F?

Why do some people always put you down? Say others have it worse and make out your problems are nothing

11 mins ago

Don't worry!

Ask them what did Jesus say?

If they respond with an answer from Jesus that also "puts you down" you should consider that it (((IS))) you with the problem.

Ever think about that?