What’s the cruelest thing you could imagine?

Any sort of abuse.

Me a young child being around catholic priest! 

paper cut on a sensitive area

plenty of shiet that happened throughout history

• Rick

Years ago on the US, some guy kidnapped 3 girls as young ad 13yo (if i remember correctly). He kept them in his basement for years. Raping them, which eventually got at least one of them pregnant, and then he allowed her to keep one baby but forcefully aborted others right there in the basement with clothe hangers. I wonder if it's a bless or a curse the fact that the three of them survived.

Living a life after that it's the cruelest thing i can possibly imagine

Being physically tortured to death and even worse, HELL.

Having a catholic stretch my a hole with a device

A parent keeping their child from a family member the parent is fighting with. Both my parents abused me this way.

• One thing that really disturbed me is there was this

Baby dolphin that people were taking

Selfies with

On the beach and the baby dolphin died because the stupid people kept it out of the water too long

sci fi or divine torture , so futuristic torture or torture created in a place without limits like the religious ideas.

Obviously they will be able to do everything much better or in this case much worse in the future

Source(s): Give it 1000 years and the medieval torture will look like foreplay by comparison