Should the Mexican drug cartels be labelled a designated terrorist organization like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah etc.?

• Manny

Well, if it was such a pressing matter, why wasn't this done sooner? Oh, right, because the high-and-mighty wanna have it both ways; in moral high ground and getting their product in the down low.

American can curb the violence in Mexico if they just legalized weed. We should know better than most, as the end of Prohibition ended the Mafia's dominance.

Source(s): I mean, this is why I've never bought weed. Every dollar that goes into that funds the violence across the border. And yes, I believe ANYONE who buys weed is liable to all those beheadings and whatnot. But, people will be people and never give their vices up; so it's a fool's errand to think we can stop it. It shouldn't even be like that; if old white men liked weed like their booze, this problem would have been solved long before Reagan's War on Drugs (which lead to the Mexican Drug War, go figure...)

I'm not sure what that would accomplish, but sure! What would help is if Americans would STOP BUYING drugs! That would put the cartels out of business. 

No, because their objective is not political instability.

It is a massively criminal organization, but that is not a terrorist activity.

If they start randomly planting bombs and killing people, then they would be.

The CIA created all them (except Hamas Hezbollah) so sure. 

That means anyone who is their customer can be found guilty of helping a terrorist organization finanacially.

Yes, their crimes are heinous. Goddamn!!

• as soon as david duke is taken out like osama bin laden