Would it be better if all men disappear, or all women?

Please stick towards the question being asked.

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

NONE! But at least with no women we would have a greater chance of going instinct. Imagine a world like that.. we'd go insane!

There'd be a lot of sexual tension everywhere. If all women disappeared suddenly, that'd could only be something supernatural, that would be the only explanation. The whole world would have a 100% proof that the supernatural exists and that will make religion go crazy! Even more crazy! And people will go crazy with it! Some will go full atheistic, some will go hardcore religious and condemn homosexuality even harder than before. They'd say "we're in the end of times.. god is testing us. Don't fu©k a man" hahaha

The sexual tension would be the evil of the century. And we'd eventually all die.

Some scientist would definitely try to save us by doing unethical stuff such as trying to breed a human out of a cow or a horse. That'd be fuckedup.

Industries would fall to the ground! Initially most of them would only partially collapse, such as the cosmetics industry, pharmaceuticals, the porn industry, Hollywood, the modeling industry, the textile industry, the entertainment industry, etc. But a world with no women would have so many less humans that all industries would be heavily affected and a huge number of companies would surely close down.

We would lose tons of possible female leaders, artists, scientists, soldiers, philosophers, physicist, doctors, entrepreneurs, CEOs, athletes, teachers, writers, lawyers, judges, government employees, etc etc etc

We'd just collapse as a society and slowly descend into chaos and eventually learn how to deal with it but the damage would be great enough to the point where no matter what, we'd certainly all go instinct a lot sooner than we ever thought.

• Bee V2

All men. Women can technically reproduce with other women, but the baby would always be female. We could at least live on. http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jul/babies-from-b...

Question being asked is not possible. The world would end.

All men because I hate them and they smell and I am a lesbian 

• hammy
      4 weeks agoReport

IDK. We have a gay men day and there were so many different types of cologne. These men were very loving and funny, I think it would be hard to hate them.

Neither makes any sense at all, like this question.

For me, it would be better for all women to disappear. I’m not attracted to women, so I don’t need them.

*most* men.

The humans should be more like the Gerudo Tribe from Zelda, with one male born every 100 years

• hammy
      4 weeks agoReport

First person on all my questions to penalize men. 

need to sterilize women or reduce their instinct for having babies to control the population , too many people is the only thing wrong on this planet

It will be better when I disappear at the rapture!  But really that is the most difficult question. Both men and women are alike to a high degree, unless they are saved. Then they are equally important according to scripture. After the rapture the unbelieving world will think it’s party time. Without God to get in their way.

• You

Need us to build stuff