What size sweatpants does my girlfriend wear?

She is 5’7 130 lbs.. I want to get her a gift for Christmas. But if I ask her for a size she will easily know. And No I’m not getting her a gift card lol. I already got that... thank you for any help!!

• MCM

No matter as long as there tight

I have to agree that the safest way is to sneak a peek at the size tag in the back of pants she's wearing. I don't know how old you are or if you're ever in her room, but you can try kissing her and pulling out the waistband on her pants to see. 130 is pretty skinny for 5'7". But sweatpants are a REALLY bad Christmas present. Get her a sweater in medium.

• Height and weight aren't determining factors; people can have a myriad of body types within those dimensions.

Suggestion: Next time you're at her place or in her room, take a peek at her closet/dresser and find a pair of pants/jeans and see what size they are. Done.