Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

What kinds of punishments await self righteous tyrants/bullies in hell?

Those arrogant, proud and hateful maggots who abuse people because of their supposed righteousness are beyond forgiveness. These sanctimonious tyrants claim the authority to arbitrate between right and wrong solely because of whatever ill gotten power they have, and think they are morally entitled to treat people terribly. They abuse, reprimand, assault, bully and terrorize people into obeying their demonic ego. Its clear from the Bible that God hates scum like that, such as the pharisees, kings and merchants, and other wicked filth. Just look at the way the Pharoah got what he deserved, and look what happened to those smug pharisees, and the way they were made fools of. Or just check out the song of Mary from Luke, and many book of the Psalms. It is clear that those who abuse their power and show cruelty in good moral conscience are beyond forgiveness, and they have already chosen hell, and deserve every torture prepared for them, and ought to endlessly experience the suffering, helplessness and shame they imposed on others.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

There is only one punishment in hell. The difference is the duration of the sentence. Hell is never forever. Not only can we be redeemed in "times of refreshing" after we have "paid the utmost farthing," Rev. 20:12-14 shows that death and hell must both be emptied and destroyed so that the resurrections and final judgment can take place. There is only finite punishment for finite sin. God's love, justice, and mercy are all intact.

• 3 weeks ago

hell is a figment of christian imagination

Attachment image
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

By reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity, a person can be certain of avoiding eternal damnation.

• 3 weeks ago

Every time I felt that way about someone, you know, entitled to despise them for their awful treatment of others, I soon found out about the suffering they endured that brought about the person they are now forced to be so that it made me weep in shame for my lack of compassion. Not fun.

Get ready.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

It is  bible based that people who represent poorly and minister with a nasty, self-aggrandizing attitude are not saved. 

James 1:26

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

1 John 3:8 

Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Source(s): There are a shameful number of religious people like that on this site
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.