Cally asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

How can I lose fat? ?

I’m a 15 and 1/2 year old female. I weigh 132 pounds, which may sound heavy but I’ve always carried muscle easily. My problem is that I’m a bit chubby. My face, arms, and mostly my hips are carrying extra fat. I’m also pear shaped, and more mesomoph than endomorph. Do you have any suggestions on what sort of diet plan and exercise plan I should follow that I could stick to

To lose unwanted body fat, you should follow certain healthy tips like-

1) Drink honey added lemon water in the morning time.

2) Drink green tea before your breakfast .

3) Eat healthy and nutritive food.

4) Add green vegetables like broccoli, spinach, cucumber, cauliflower, and sprouts in your regular diet.

5) Eat soluble fibers.

6) Eat well and sleep well for healthy and fit body.

7) Do regular workout, join gym and go for morning walk on a daily basis.

8) Drink sufficient quantity means 4 to 5 liters of water throughout the day.

9) Strictly avoid high fat containing food stuffs.

• kelvin

your weight is fine for your age

• Chris

We don't say our current age with halves. You are 15 and you are too dumb to provide your height.

• Cozette
      3 weeks agoReport

Not so fast dad!  I agree on the age thing... why do these kids get hung up on putting their age?
      Like "I'm 15 yrs, 4 months, 2 weeks and 3 days!" Seriously, we don't give a hoot how old they're.  To me, the only thing I want to know age is on a question about periods! OK carry on.

Maybe when you stop being too lazy to Google an answer to this, you'll start losing weight 😊

By doing workout , running,gym

Firstly you need to do exercise, start a gym and start to consume ayurvedic weight loss supplement.   BIOAYURVEDA Garcinia capsule which has the best result in weight loss by naturally 

https://www.bioayurveda.in/garcinia-capsule

• Frank

Weight loss is simple. Stop eating so many calories per day. It is really that easy.

• Andy C

Dieting ALWAYS fails.

Exercise has almost nothing to do with significant fat loss.

Yes, everything that seemingly everybody 'knows' about fat gain and loss is false.

Actually, we're pretty spot on with fat gain. It is due to overeating. In your future (and perhaps even now), the overeating will be so blamed on your weak willpower that you will start to believe it yourself.

Ask ANY fat or chubby adult. They'll probably think that it's their or their DNA's fault.

THIS IS NOT TRUE and it's important that even though you most likely will disregard this answer, you need to remember that your overeating is biochemical.

AKA something in your diet IS CAUSING YOU TO OVEREAT. You needn't feel like a failure.

Sorry to bombard you with new science, but your overeating is caused by the prevention of the release of the hormone leptin (which tells the brain when the body is full).

Once leptin is released, your brain automatically stops hunger.

Except no leptin is being...

Source(s): ...released. Put short, the fructose in sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas) is causing liver dysfunction that is effectively preventing the leptin release. Sugars are disabling your hunger off switch. Feeling full is amazing! I didn't until I rid myself of sugars @ 35yo. I thought full was physically stuffed. It's so much nicer. Have someone yourself read the book "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D. bc fat is not why sugar is currently killing you. Good luck.

I would recommend going to a gym and speaking with a personal trainer. They can target your problem areas and tone them.

you really think someone here will write a diet plan for you and you would use it  when there are tons of health diet apps that can automatically do that for you? damn...