Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Can My Life Ever Be Glamorous If...?

I can't breathe through my nose?

I know it's a dumb question but I go to a fancy state college. I study marketing and my classes are easy and fun.

I blog, write articles, I'm directing a fashion show, I'm an RA and get paid to make friends/make pretty boards.

I feel like everything is pointless if I can't breathe through my nose.

I've already had surgery but it failed so I'm stuck not breathing and depressed.

How can I be happy with a nose that doesn't breathe?

• Foofa

It's worth getting a second opinion to see if this can be fixed. Of course you can live a relatively normal life with this condition. But mouth breathing can cause gum and dental problems so do what you can to remedy this.

get a German surgeon, they don't fail.

So you're a mouth breather?  Do you drag your knuckles, too?  If so, I know you're problem.

You're a Flyers fan, the lowest form of non-ISIS life on the face of the earth.

i would just be thankful you have a mouth that breathes

i have not heard of such a thing. if you can't breathe then you would be dead. you must be lying.

• Rose4 weeks agoReport

The cartilage in her nose is blocking the airway after a failed surgery