Mier
Lv 7
Mier asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Do you like the way Joe Buck commentates NFL Games? ?

Joe Buck tends to play favorites. He does the same thing with his call of baseball games. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Joe Buck sucks. Always has and always will. 

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

One of the best is Dick Stockton.  I remember him calling Red Sox games during the 70s.  He was excellent calling NBA games on CBS during the 80s, and calling football.  What I miss most about that time is that announcers did just that: they described the action.  There were no "sideline reporters."  (That was especially annoying during Game 1 of the 2004 World Series.)

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He's all right.  He's no Keith Jackson, but he's all right. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, I don't like him calling NFL games,MLB games or golf,and I agree that he does play favorites in particular when doing MLB GAMES.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't mind him because he hates Colon Krapperdick.  He thinks Krapperdick is a talentless America hating idiot.  

• He doesn't play favourites and he most assuredly doesn't care who wins/loses. Having had to listen to him do baseball and golf, he tends to over-talk rather than letting the visuals do the talking (he needs to remind himself that he's not on radio).

• Cory
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

He doesn't play favorites . You only hear what you want

• 4 weeks ago

He's neither the best or the worst I've heard.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Joe Buck is just the way he is.

• 4 weeks ago

Buck is slick and polished, but I've never particularly liked or disliked him.  What I dislike, it Troy Aikman, his partner who is the BIGGEST homer for the Cowboys.  I mean, it's almost sick when he does color on a Cowboy game.  What a homer.

IMHO, there should be a rule against broadcasters working games involving teams they played for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.