Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Proposal question?

How would I propose to my girl ? I want to do it as she meets me at the airport this Friday. We have a deep bound and connection. Are live flowers allowed on the airplane ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • AJ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

So your plan is to propose to your girlfriend in the baggage claim area of an airport?

I can think of several more romantic spots than that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Is it an international flight? There are restrictions on bringing live flowers into certain countries.

By far the best thing to do is to call the airline, explain your situation, and ask if it's OK to bring fresh flowers onto the plane. Chances are it'll be fine.

PS Your 'deep bond and connection' are irrelevant to your question.

• 1 month ago

A proposal is a document that outlines a detailed plan on a project that NGOs propose to a donor seeking funds to implement it. Usually, the donors that provide funding to NGOs request proposals in a pre-set format....You can get answers to other basic questions on proposal writing ...

• 1 month ago

Many airports sell flowers in a vending machine. But they're usually on the baggage and ticketing side. People meeting arriving passengers usually want flowers.  Unless it's an international flight, you should be fine. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I wouldn't take flowers on a plane - they won't survive the journey well and will get in the way

Save the proposal for when you're on land (and unless you're 100% sure she'll be happy with you doing so - don't make it a public thing)

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't know why live flowers would be against regulations, unless they are in water or very wet.

• 1 month ago

you need to ask the airline about the live flowers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.