Why do husbands always begin dating other women, and why do they always file for divorce?

Favorite Answer

Your "Husbands always..." questions are invariably incorrect, as I am sure you have been told oh so many time before. Generalizing like that is coming from what I suspect is your own bitterness at being left. That doesn't mean the same happens to everyone else.

• Dick

Women file most divirces

if your husbands date other women during marriage ,you should divorce him ,I think that at this rate ,the marriage only bring pain for both sides ,you don't need to stick it out with the man you don't love ,or if you can rid of him ,a great burden will be lifted off your shoulder ,

The majority of husbands I know, do NOT date other women and they do NOT divorce their wives.

If that were true there would be no marriage that lasted, no men who left their wives for men and no women who file for divorce. But all three of those things happen...so your question is very much like asking "why are lemons blue".

Never say never and always avoid always - you don't know ALL husbands your field of experience is OBVIOUSLY extremely narrow.