Why do husbands always begin dating other women, and why do they always file for divorce?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Your "Husbands always..." questions are invariably incorrect, as I am sure you have been told oh so many time before. Generalizing like that is coming from what I suspect is your own bitterness at being left. That doesn't mean the same happens to everyone else.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Women file most divirces

• 3 weeks ago

if your husbands date other women during marriage ,you should divorce him ,I think that at this rate ,the marriage only bring pain for both sides ,you don't need to stick it out with the man you don't love ,or if you can rid of him ,a great burden will be lifted off your shoulder ,

• 3 weeks ago

The majority of husbands I know, do NOT date other women and they do NOT divorce their wives.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If that were true there would be no marriage that lasted, no men who left their wives for men and no women who file for divorce. But all three of those things happen...so your question is very much like asking "why are lemons blue".

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Never say never and always avoid always - you don't know ALL husbands your field of experience is OBVIOUSLY extremely narrow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.