My boyfriend wants to get his sisters names tattooed on his body. I think that is so weird. Am I crazy?

My boyfriend wants to get his sisters names tattooed on his body. I think that is so weird. Am I crazy?? I get their his sisters but still. Having any name on you that’s a girl that isn’t your wife or your daughter is weird to me. (No I don’t want him to put my name on him, I just think that it is weird)

Yup that is super weird you are not crazy can confirm. Unless their sisters are dead then it is not weird. Good luck pal

kinda depends on which part of the body they are getting it tattooed on, and how close they are. i have friends who tattooed their mother's/ father's name on their arm or wrist and thats kinda cute. it's not super common to get a sister's name tattooed, but not completely absurd either 

• mokrie

Yes it's weird and seems a little creepy too..makes you think of incest...