Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

How do I get the ball off of my new piercing?

The man told my I could wait 2-3 weeks to change the piercing, well it’s been that. He said to unscrew the ball and I’d be able to change them... I can’t get the ball off and I don’t have any rubber gloves or anything like that.. help

The piercing is the triples on the earlobe 

Sounds like it's a little early to change your piercings, but regardless the easiest and best way you can try and manage that jewelry is to invest in some cheap latex gloves to help you grip them. You will be glad you purchased the gloves not only for now but for any time in the future when you will be handling your jewelry. They should be a staple for anyone with piercings, in my opinion, because this is a very common problem and they really do help a lot - not to mention helping to protect your piercing from germs while handling the jewelry. Good luck!

• kelvin

the man who told you that is an idiotic moron who has no idea what he is even talking about and the lowest healing time for any of those piercings is 6 weeks

go to the place that did it and ask them to show you how

• kelvin
      1 month agoReport

they are gonna need way more time than 2-3 weeks

• Ludwig

Which bit of your body have you had pierced? Was it 'down there' or somewhere more visible?