asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

what think of the 55 year old white woman getting body slammed in the parking lot by a Popeye's chicken employee?

Update 2:

BTW, why there are so many new reports of fighting at Popeye's Chicken? I hear they have a new chicken sandwich that they are often out of . but really is this just an advertising gimmick or just SICK U.S.A ghetto culture? why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

That was horrible no matter what crap she said inside. No excuse for crippling someone over words.

• mokrie
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Come on--a grown man does not get mental damage from a word his own buddies use all the time. If he's THAT fragile then he has serious mental problems. And at 55 physical damage takes MUCH longer to half way heal then when young.

• 4 weeks ago

It looks like they used unnecessary force against the racist woman.  She was daft calling them the N word

• 4 weeks ago

Its another indication of Black Entitlement to commit crimes against White people sanctioned by an Anti White media, and an Anti White government. Blacks viciously attacking old White people, men and women, children too, is routine in this country.

• 4 weeks ago

I would have shot that fat guy dead

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am from Italy and think it is due to many Americans are mostly trash. that is what most in Europe think and with good reason.

• Edgar4 weeks agoReport

Another example of this Anti White morality we live under. This guy is ate up with it. Sure you're not Israeli?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.