Adam asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 3 weeks ago

do you have to use a visa as soon as you buy it?

i would like a visa for spain, student visa, lets say i bought it right now but i was not planning to use it until say two years from now, is it possible to do that? or do you need to use it right away as soon as you buy it ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

To be eligible for Spain Student Visa you must fulfil the following conditions: You must provide proof of being enrolled as a full time student in one of Spain’s educational institutes that is recognized by Spain’s Department of Education. You must provide proof of full payment of tuition fee for the course.

There are other requirements, see https://www.immigrationworld.com/spain/apply-spain...

Simple answer,

Do not attempt to submit your student visa application more than four months in advance or less than 7 weeks before the departure date, else the application will not be accepted.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The system does not work like that. It has to be for now and where you are going to study.

• 3 weeks ago

i wouldnt think so, ask the people youre buying it from

• oklatom
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Pearl L, stop replying to question you know nothing about.  I suggest you read my answer.  But please do not give your standard answer which probably should be reported as a violation.

• 3 weeks ago

Not right away, but they have expiration dates, and two years would likely be too long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not right away, but they have expiration dates, and two years would likely be too long.

• 3 weeks ago

You won't get one that far in advance. One of the conditions for a student visa is that your studies in Spain start within 90 days. See the requirements on this Spanish consulate website: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/MIAMI/en/I...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.