How do you feel when someone answers one of the questions on here with pretty much the same thing you said and wording?

Would you rather them beat in the point, or just leave a like on your answer and support? Are they just doing it for clout?

I've had that happen to me, and while it is annoying I try to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I know some are doing it to get the points but then again I wonder if some are doing it because I typed what they were thinking

• .

I don't always read the other answers before I reply, so sometime it's not until my answer is posted that I see there are 1 or more other users who posted something similar (or the same). It's not a big deal, but it doesn't help the OP (unless they feel more confident about a correct answer because they see it posted by multiple users).

I often catch people here,  copying my answers  more or less verbatim, and changing  a few words up, but basically repeating exactly what I posted. 

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 

• Zirp

Copycat-answers must be reported

"Would you rather them beat in the point"

English please (I understand 4 other languages, but using them here would violate the guidelines)

some write what you say just to get the two points

• Daniel

Does not Bother me as long as its not the Exact Same Version word for word

It can really piss you off when someone does that.  But what is worse is they get awarded the best answer and you get 3 thumbs down.

You can take it any way you want lying is an acceptable answer except it doesn't mean the president is going to be checking in to see everybody is behaving and telling the truth about Jenny Smith's beauty tips.

i dont like it, i dont think its right to copy someone