How do you feel when someone answers one of the questions on here with pretty much the same thing you said and wording?

Would you rather them beat in the point, or just leave a like on your answer and support? Are they just doing it for clout?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I've had that happen to me, and while it is annoying I try to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I know some are doing it to get the points but then again I wonder if some are doing it because I typed what they were thinking

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't always read the other answers before I reply, so sometime it's not until my answer is posted that I see there are 1 or more other users who posted something similar (or the same). It's not a big deal, but it doesn't help the OP (unless they feel more confident about a correct answer because they see it posted by multiple users).

• 4 weeks ago

I often catch people here,  copying my answers  more or less verbatim, and changing  a few words up, but basically repeating exactly what I posted. 

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Copycat-answers must be reported

"Would you rather them beat in the point"

English please (I understand 4 other languages, but using them here would violate the guidelines)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

some write what you say just to get the two points

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Does not Bother me as long as its not the Exact Same Version word for word

• 4 weeks ago

It can really piss you off when someone does that.  But what is worse is they get awarded the best answer and you get 3 thumbs down.

• 4 weeks ago

You can take it any way you want lying is an acceptable answer except it doesn't mean the president is going to be checking in to see everybody is behaving and telling the truth about Jenny Smith's beauty tips.

• 4 weeks ago

i dont like it, i dont think its right to copy someone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.