Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

How do we know dinosaurs really existed when there aren't any pictures of them?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe cause god told someone they existed

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

If Dinosaurs did not have cameras and did not take pictures, then they clearly did not exist. Nothing that existed would fail to take pictures of themselves to prove it, obviously. 

• 3 weeks ago

We all know what dinosaur skeletons looked like from the many fossils of them which survive. ... We can get a great sense of their power and form from fossil ... What do we know about how they really lived, what they looked like and what ... Few historical depictions of dinosaurs – if any – showed them with ...

• 3 weeks ago

You're kidding right? Bones???? Actual bones....

Source(s): Bones
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Wow, seems like you don't use logical thinking at all, huh?

By your criteria wind shouldn't be a thing either because we can't see it.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Same reason we assume you have a brain.  Evidence points to it.  Oh, wait.  I see your point.....

• 3 weeks ago

Loads of their skeletons have been excavated.

• 3 weeks ago

From paleontologists finding bones and reconstructing the skeletal structures. Teeth differentiated them into two classes, carnivores and herbivores.

Today, criminal forensic biologists can take the skull of a victim of foul play, one that has been dead for decades, and together with skilled forensic artists, can come up with a drawing of a face so close to the victim's that murders have been solved.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There are fossils. Scientists have used the DNA from these to create new dinosaurs. The Jurassic dinosaurs are in a large theme park open to the public soon. There has been a documentary about the park, last time they had teething troubles.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

How do I know you exist?, I do not have a picture of you.

• David
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

He's an anonymous coward, so don't expect much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.