What is a standard rate to compensate someone (finder's fee) for providing employee's. ?

I rent my home and I need house cleaners, and maintenance workers's and someone has people for me. I would like to know what would be considered fair compensation for finding worker's?

• G R
    Favorite Answer

No fee or reward.

Are these vendors referrals from someone who has used them?

Who is the person who "found" them, their relation to you and what effort was put in if any?

• KJ3 weeks agoReport

So the individual is getting the work but the referrer is not compensated? I know some large companies will pay for a referral. 

ZERO. Everybody refers people they know did a good job for them, and their are "neighbors" websites where we are likewise "helpful" to others. What makes you think people are entitled to money just because they referred someone? That's just GREEDY and ABUSIVE.

Why would you pay a finders fee?  With Google you can find all the help you need.

• Depends on the type and magnitude of work they do

• KJ3 weeks agoReport

Technically this doesn't answer my question but you made the attempt so I appreciate it