My mother is missing. What else can I do?

Neither I nor any of my family have heard from my mum for about a month and a half. I've reported her to that police as a missing person at her last known location but she is homeless and wanders around in her car. I've tried calling different law enforcement agencies and they said I don't need to report her again but I need to keep looking for her. I put some posts with her pic and info on FB and IG and I've been calling hospitals. What else can I do?

Favorite Answer

'She's dead Jim'

Check the homeless shelters.  

• Cee

Show her photo to other street people and find out where any of her old haunts were.

Good luck. 

She's an adult. Unless she's been declared mentally incompetent there's nothing to do.

• kayserface4 weeks agoReport

She has severe schizophrenia with psychotic features, but she's lucid enough that I could never get POA so she just drives around in her car, not taking meds and running from invisible enemies, living in a constant state of terror. ;_; She usually keeps in contact though. :(

Throw a party........

ask god to help you find her, he knows where everyone is

Hire a private investigator.