Did I pass my urine test?

I was a moderate marijuana user (3-4 times a week) until Sept 30.

I took one puff of weed on Oct 10.

The test strips I bought at the dollar store starting showing negative around Oct 20.

I took a lab urine test yesterday (Nov 13th).

I did the test around 4pm, so it was not my first urine of the day. I was drinking a steady amount of water and a soda right before the test. My urine was mostly clear with a slight yellow tint.

I'm 6', 145 lbs, little body fat. For the last month I was hiking and playing lots of disc golf. I also helped a friend move a few times which involved moving heavy boxes upstairs for hours.

I've got nothing to worry about, right?

• Jon

Hopefully my answer will ease your mind.  As a pharmacist I have patients ask me this type of question regularly.  Having a low BMI is beneficial as THC is stored in fat cells. The less fat cells you have means the less THC that can be stored. 

I can ramble on, but with almost 100% certainty your test results should be negative. 

Source(s): Doctorate degree in pharmacy

if you havent done weed in a month its probably out of your system by now

if its been over a month you probably dont have it in your system anymore

• Gary

For your health and safety, please don’t so drugs. You are smarter than that.

• Caleb3 weeks agoReport

I don't do drugs as of Oct 10th, so otherwise that didn't help with my question