Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Christians, is it sin to be nudist like being nude outside?

but WHAT ABOUT ADAM & EVE

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes adam and eve and more

• Marla
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I do not believe that it is a sin. You may hear a lot of answers. I personally know several people who are Christian but who attend the same nudist resort I go to. 

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Considering how many naturists/nudists are christians themselves, clearly it is not, and instead is a way of life that religious people can easily reconcile with their religious beliefs if they can only overcome their phobias and give it a try.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

A person can battle immodesty and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

God created Adam and Eve naked and ignorant and was furious when they discovered knowledge and covered up so surely anyone wanting to be as good a Christian as possible should be naked and trying to be as ignorant as possible?!

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, it is.

They were innocent. They didn't know good from evil. You do. Notice when they learned good and evil they immediately tried to cover their nakedness.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes. Adam and Eve were robed in light before they rebelled. Then they covered themselves with leaves until God made them clothing out of animal skins.

• They didn't know they were baked...you do

• 3 weeks ago

They were in the Eden Nudist Colony. It's OK... relax.

(Eden was the world's first nudist colony).

• 3 weeks ago

Did they have Children to parade around naked in front of while they were naked? Because once they ate the fruit they started wearing clothes.

• This does not exempt weirdo pedophile from punishment. Just that nakedness in and of itself should not be a crime. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.