i would love to hear stories 

Please no rude answers.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Karma is of 3 types:

1. Sanchitta

This is accumulated past actions or karmas waiting to come to fruition. Sanchitta is the storehouse of every action you have ever done, in all the lifetimes you have ever lived. These are all of the unresolved past actions waiting to reach resolution.

2. Parabda

This is the present action: what you are doing now, in this lifetime and its result.

3. Agami

Future actions that result from your present actions are called Agami karma. As you attempt to resolve past karma, you unavoidably create new karmas that you may or may not be able to resolve in your present life. If you don't resolve them now, they will go into the storehouse to be resolved in a future life.

• Doug
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Although there is a concept of sowing and reaping (Gal. 6:7-8), God deals with humans in GRACE. Karma is a lie.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0
      http://www.gracelife.org/resources/gracenotes/?id=43

• 4 weeks ago

I dont think of Karma kid ..... Why do you think that I do therefore?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"Karma" doesn't exist at all.  What does exist, is Jesus who gives grace, which means, blessing people that don't deserve it.  And none of us deserve it, because we are all sinners.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i don't think much of it, dear.

• David
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

There is no such thing as karma. Rather time and chance has happened to all of us. JESUS BLESS YOU

• 4 weeks ago

There is NO such thing as karma! What it always has been is:

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

• 4 weeks ago

Karma is a ghost that punishes sinners

• Otto
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is no karma. It is not a Bible teaching.

• 4 weeks ago

Karma does not exist. There is no mysterious force that metes out justice upon misbehaving humans. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to the bad. This is why we ultimately created something called LAW ENFORCEMENT.

• 4 weeks ago

I tend to get thumbs down whenever I mention this, but while I don't believe in any kind of supernatural karma, I do think there's a kind of social karma. That how you treat people is a big influence on how they treat you. 

But I bet a big reason for all the thumbs down is that this is such an obviously true thing and there's no reason to attach a word as loaded as karma to it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.