Should I drop out of college?

For some background: I'm in my 3rd year at a 2-year college. I'm struggling to pass half my classes by a lot of points and I'm being forced to work an unpaid internship next semester before I'll be allowed to graduate. 

I've already put in so much time and money, but I have enough experience from this to work freelance in my desired field without the degree. I feel like I've been pushed into a corner, mainly because my Academic Advisor is kind of a bully as well as a teacher. I don't want to waste this time I've invested, but at the same time, I don't feel like graduation is attainable anymore. This is a huge conflict in both my head and my heart. 

Advice is welcomed and encouraged. I feel so lost.

• drip

Take on some responsibility. You are responsible for your grades. It isn’t anyone else’s fault. 

YOU should of known all the requirements for your course when you started. Every college has a course catalog with all required classes and credits listed.

Plenty of students do unpaid internships, it usually is a plus to have that on your resume.

So are you capable of the work needed to pass your classes?

If you only have the few remaining weeks of this semester, then the internship to graduate I would stick with it.

You should be concentrating on school only. Get to the tutoring cents on campus. Study with other students. Get the grades needed.have a meeting with each of your teachers,

How about taking less classes per semester as that may be less overwhelming.  The internship can be invaluable on a resume, even if it's unpaid.  With regard to your academic adviser, perhaps you can switch (?)

Perhaps you may consider talking with someone in "student services" about it too, such as with the college counselor.

I should've mentioned that there may also be a study group to join, for instance, though please only meet in a public setting, such as the school library, coffee shop, or local bookstore.

To help with studying for tests or quizzes, making "flash" cards out of "lined" index cards can help with learning vocab or new terminology, as well as with dates, such as for history.  Just an fyi that the larger index cards, such as 4  x6 or 5 x 7, can be easier on the hand and eyes.

i would talk to a counselor at your school about it

The internship will give you even more experience. I don't think I'd leave unless you know you're going to fail and would rather jump before you're pushed for reasons of self-respect.

You're probably missing certain insights in those difficult classes. Don't let those who are being paid to teach you get away with it. Talk to them about where they think you are not getting something.