Can you interpret a reoccurring dream?

For several months I've had the same dream 2 or 3 times a week. In the dream I'm in either NYC or los Angeles at night time. I'm all alone and lost. I'm also completely naked. What does this dream mean?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you feeling anxious about a change in life?

• 4 weeks ago

Dreaming that you are completely or partially naked is very common.Becoming mortified at the realization that you are naked in public, reflects your vulnerability or feelings of shamefulness.to be lost and naked collectively means that you may be hiding something and are afraid that others can see right through ur affairs in life

• 4 weeks ago

Being naked in a dream suggest that you feel very exposed by your beliefs and events in your life. Being in a NYC or LA and lost at night symbolizes your current life situation. You feel overwhelmed and unsure where to go or what to choose. The fact that the dreams are recurring means that this is an ongoing situation in your life which needs to be addressed.

Why see these recurring dreams. You need to become of what is happening in your life so you can make some choices to change your situation. Your success and happiness depends on changing direction. 

What do you do now. Take an objective look at your life. Learn about what you would like to achieve. Have no fear about following your heart. Do not be concerned about what others think.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Meditations for the Journey by C Mohan
  • 4 weeks ago

It might mean that you have been feeling self conscious or perhaps insecure lately. That explains the naked and alone part.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe you should see a psychiatrist about it, they might be able to help you figure out what it means

• NONAME
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i would guess that you moved recently or maybe a new school or job?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.