Am I 2-3 weeks pregnant???? ?

I had sex October 27 and today I found out I’m pregnant and my hcg level is 729 and my due date is May 16 2020. The doctor said I’m 2-3 weeks. Is this correct ????

How many days are between Oct 27 and today?  2 to 3 weeks sound reasonable.

If you had sex on 10/27 that is between 2 - 3 weeks. Maybe look at a calendar.

• Tri-Harder
      4 weeks agoReport

Which is not how pregnancy is calculated, so maybe look at a basic explanation of gestation. 

Why would you doubt what a trained professional has said? Please don't tell me you think you know more than a certified doctor? LOL wow.

Yes its correct, I believe him/her.

• LizB

At 2 "weeks" you're ovulating, and at 3 weeks implantation has just occurred or is about to occur so you don't even know you're pregnant yet. If you conceived around Oct 27th, then you're 4-5 weeks. That would be consistent with your current hCG level.

Seems about right. Plus or minus a few months. The day of conception is probably the day that you ovulated. The sperm that did this could have been waiting for up to 5 days. But in the end, it wont really matter unless if there were multiple guys putting in a good effort.

No doctor said you were 2-3 weeks pregnant.  There's no such thing.  At the moment of conception, you are two weeks pregnant.  At the minimum time of implantation, a week after conception, you are three weeks pregnant.  Implantation may take longer.  There is no hCG before or right at the time of implantation.  You cannot be diagnosed pregnant yet at "2-3 weeks pregnant."

If it's been 2-3 weeks since conception, which is 4-5 weeks pregnant (and ANY doctor knows this, as it's Pregnancy 101, so they would never use "2-3 weeks pregnant"), your hCG is at a normal level.  However, your due date would be around JULY 16, not May. 

If you missed a pregnancy for two months to add up to a May 16th due date, your hCG level is much too low.