Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why do women have mixed race children when they know they won't look anything like either parents?

Would it be better if white women and black guys stick to their own kind and produce miniatures of themselves? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because a lot of them can't do much better. Have you seen the average white woman who sleeps with black men? They're chavvy, often overweight and sometimes they're alcoholics or junkies. They're not the attractive blonde bombshells you see in advertising and the media, and their black boyfriends aren't all that either.

Subsaharan African features are dominant, so mulatto people almost always just look black and they always identify as black, like Lewis Hamilton and Colin Kaepernick do.

No thanks.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Blah, blah, blah, brainwashed and deceptive idiot with vastly inferior mental qualities and awareness. Not my equal or better.

Zzzzzz

• 4 weeks ago

Mixed race children are actually better looking 

• 4 weeks agoReport

Why bother lying?

• 1 month ago

they dont care, white or black or whatever. they get more money via welfare program

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not everyone is a complete narcissist like you and wants to produce a mini me.

And not everyone is a complete racist to actually believe their own race is magically superior thus wanting to only breed with their own.

Most normal people don't care about these things and don't consider it to be any of their business who others choose to mate with

• 4 weeks agoReport

Typical brainwashing victim rhetoric.

Move along, people. There is nothing to see here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because blacks have big dicks and low life women want them.

• Dayton
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My kids look like me and are mixed race, so the statement is dead wrong.  

Inbreeding leads to defects that some feel the need to rectify.  Shadows webbed feet and monobrow for example

• FØXY Ðï
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

You must be costing the NHS a fortune, Dayton and your wife with sickle cell anaemia. 

• 1 month ago

"Stick to their own kind," do you mean by way of an oft asked question in the wrong category actually finding itself in a poll / survey or pregnancy / parenting vs news or current event. 

Nonce Zac Shadow Mullins  / Nonce Dave / Nonce Dotty - whomever, this time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I see nearly all people who are products of British / non-British miscegenation as disfigurement victims. Nearly all foreign racial features bestow aesthetic inferiority, with most foreign racial features bestowing extensive aesthetic inferiority. Believe me, I know what it is like.

I find it unfathomable how anyone in their right mind, with full awareness, would not want to have been born with fully British (having them be of the English variant would be more logical, tactical and desirable) or Scandinavian composition, or at the very least, British-Scandinavian mixture. Every human being, and I mean EVERY human being, should either wish they had been born into one of the aforementioned racial categories or be elated that they were so, and should want as many people of future generations as possible to be born one of them. People who do have full awareness, who do not wish they had been born one of them or are not pleased that they were so, and do not take the stance that as many people of future generations as possible should be born one of them, are either not right in the head or desire humanity's decline or downfall.

People should be saved from having inappropriate racial composition and the damaging effects it inflicts (some types do more damage than others). As a general rule, full British composition (with the English variant given special attention) is a wonderful gift that should be bestowed upon as many of the relevant segments of the human population (nearly all of the segments fall under this) as possible. Human progress. Philanthropy.

Implementing conditions that stop people from being born as members of the most desirable racial type(s), for no valid reason, is IMMORAL AND DISGUSTING.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person, quality, condition or entity threatening these, without exception).
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.