Same dream over and over?

Ok so basically for the past 2 months or so I keep having the same dream over and over. It doesn’t happen every day, maybe once or twice a week but it’s starting to freak me out. 

I just keep running but I run really slow and feel fatigued like I can’t go on and I’m out of breath and feel so helpless but something is chasing me (I don’t know what it is) and as soon as it gets close I wake up and gasp for air. Does anyone know what this could mean?

To help you understand the underlying message of your dream, think about your real Life situation.  Where do you "feel so helpless," or feel "like I can't go on." or feel "helpless??"  You are not dealing with it, so your subconscious mind keeps on reminding you, through your dreams, that you have an issue that needs to be taken care of.  Once you do that, the dreams will stop reminding you about it.

Your legs represent your fundamental drive as you push yourself forward through life,"If you feel that your legs are moving slowly and u feel fatigued , then you feel that there is something resisting your progress in waking life."

• NONAME

sleep apnea applies to many sleep problems...do you think your lack of air is causing these dreams and not the other way around...how fat are you?

• Henry

It's probably a mistake. Go watch some more asian dramas, animes and kpop mvs.

• Jack4 weeks agoReport

I’m being serious but thanks for the advice 😂