Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 weeks ago

Dream I went back to work at my job I had just left?

I went back to work and they said you dont work here anymore remember?

I felt silly he ause my routine was always to go. I told my girlfriend why didnt you tell me? She said I dont know I thought youd know.

So I needed a ride back but called thecwrong number and it was these people we dont talk to anymore. So finally I got a hold of my girlfriend.

Why did I go back to the job and I'm dreaming I go back when I quit/was fired?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

I think like others said its unresolved things, or that a part of you misses it 

• 3 weeks ago

Losing your job in a dream can point to instability in your life , so going on ur lost job indicates some kind of anxiety and feel of insecure about ur future

• 3 weeks ago

When you find out, please let me know...

I've been out of the navy for 25+ years. I often dream about wandering through passageways, sleeping compartments, engine rooms, below decks, above decks, on types of ships I've never seen before. No one questions who I am or why I'm wandering around. A lot of times I'm just looking for a toilet or the showers. Creepy. Disturbing.. never have dreams about other places I've worked..  Apparently, you and I have unresolved problems with those places and we just haven't figured out what..

• NONAME
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I dont know what causes it but i just had a similar dream where...summer was over and I was going back to high school...which im 32...and in the dream I could not remember my schedule, the classrooms, or anything...I thought that long summer break really messed with my head..I was really freaking out wondering how i was supposed to find my classses

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.