Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 3 weeks ago

Dream I went back to work at my job I had just left?

I went back to work and they said you dont work here anymore remember?

I felt silly he ause my routine was always to go. I told my girlfriend why didnt you tell me? She said I dont know I thought youd know.

So I needed a ride back but called thecwrong number and it was these people we dont talk to anymore. So finally I got a hold of my girlfriend.

Why did I go back to the job and I'm dreaming I go back when I quit/was fired?

• Ivan

I think like others said its unresolved things, or that a part of you misses it 

Losing your job in a dream can point to instability in your life , so going on ur lost job indicates some kind of anxiety and feel of insecure about ur future

When you find out, please let me know...

I've been out of the navy for 25+ years. I often dream about wandering through passageways, sleeping compartments, engine rooms, below decks, above decks, on types of ships I've never seen before. No one questions who I am or why I'm wandering around. A lot of times I'm just looking for a toilet or the showers. Creepy. Disturbing.. never have dreams about other places I've worked..  Apparently, you and I have unresolved problems with those places and we just haven't figured out what..

• NONAME

I dont know what causes it but i just had a similar dream where...summer was over and I was going back to high school...which im 32...and in the dream I could not remember my schedule, the classrooms, or anything...I thought that long summer break really messed with my head..I was really freaking out wondering how i was supposed to find my classses