Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Do Labourites hate Tories like Scotland fans hate England?

Even when we fck up we're STILL better than you.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The problem is that everyone believes his/her right way, there is no absolute standard to define any right way and everyone is holding a relative standard. Unless love enable us to create an inclusive society, the world is towards its own destruction according to the predefined purpose by God.

• 4 weeks ago

yes, they hate all of the Celtic people

• Corbyn is currently bending over backwards to deny that he wants to **** Nicola Sturgeon.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I love Scottish people. I like the way they talk. It's funny as sh*t.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In your dreams! ........

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Wales is a shithole too.

• 4 weeks ago

They're just a bunch speculator puppets, they have no soul and no clue how the world works, stability relies on working together as a community not pointing at certain individuals.

And yes I do hate them, in fact I want to see them all lined up, the whole party and beaten with rubber dildos to within an inch of their lives, then I want to tie them to a fence naked, cover them in jam and f......watch them get slowly eaten to death by horny ravenous ants! 

• 4 weeks ago

How old are you...grow up you burke 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So like London's attitude towards Northern English and Welsh backwaters, then.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

WE are still better than you?

Interesting choice of words from a supposed Welshman

• Rightman
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Born in England (Derby),  raised in Wales (Cardiff) fluent in both languages.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.