Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Do Labourites hate Tories like Scotland fans hate England?

Even when we fck up we're STILL better than you.

The problem is that everyone believes his/her right way, there is no absolute standard to define any right way and everyone is holding a relative standard. Unless love enable us to create an inclusive society, the world is towards its own destruction according to the predefined purpose by God.

yes, they hate all of the Celtic people

• Corbyn is currently bending over backwards to deny that he wants to **** Nicola Sturgeon.

• Ludwig

I love Scottish people. I like the way they talk. It's funny as sh*t.

• Lôn

In your dreams! ........

Wales is a shithole too.

They're just a bunch speculator puppets, they have no soul and no clue how the world works, stability relies on working together as a community not pointing at certain individuals.

And yes I do hate them, in fact I want to see them all lined up, the whole party and beaten with rubber dildos to within an inch of their lives, then I want to tie them to a fence naked, cover them in jam and f......watch them get slowly eaten to death by horny ravenous ants! 

How old are you...grow up you burke 

So like London's attitude towards Northern English and Welsh backwaters, then.

WE are still better than you?

Interesting choice of words from a supposed Welshman

• Rightman
      4 weeks agoReport

Born in England (Derby),  raised in Wales (Cardiff) fluent in both languages.