Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Are the Irish still a big population in London?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes,we love London

• 1 month ago

yes, very much so. cockney accented people the most likely Irish

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Irish are disgusting.

• 1 month ago

Yes there are loads in Redbridge.  Even the 3rd gen call themselves Irish as their social life revolves around the church and the Church.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Self-identified White Irish people are 2.2% of the population in London, according to the last census. That's roughly 200,000 people.

I see Mr British Racial Purity is getting triggered again. Irish people have been coming here for centuries and are already embedded into the gene pool. Around 50% of Scousers have Irish ancestry. I'm sure many people he thinks are thoroughbred Brits probably have Irish ancestry.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How I interpreted this question:

Is the Irish demographic, the one I belong to, doing an effective job collectively in displacing and eradicating the British?

You can just smell the sadistic glee.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person, quality, condition or entity threatening these, without exception).
  • 1 month ago

Yes. Even bigger in Liverpool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.