Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Are the Irish still a big population in London?

Favorite Answer

Yes,we love London

yes, very much so. cockney accented people the most likely Irish

The Irish are disgusting.

Yes there are loads in Redbridge.  Even the 3rd gen call themselves Irish as their social life revolves around the church and the Church.

Self-identified White Irish people are 2.2% of the population in London, according to the last census. That's roughly 200,000 people.

I see Mr British Racial Purity is getting triggered again. Irish people have been coming here for centuries and are already embedded into the gene pool. Around 50% of Scousers have Irish ancestry. I'm sure many people he thinks are thoroughbred Brits probably have Irish ancestry.

How I interpreted this question:

Is the Irish demographic, the one I belong to, doing an effective job collectively in displacing and eradicating the British?

____________________________

You can just smell the sadistic glee.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person, quality, condition or entity threatening these, without exception).

Yes. Even bigger in Liverpool.