Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Boy, oh boy, fellow Christians! I can't wait to go to Heaven! Is there any way that I can get there quicker?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No, there isn't. You can't speed up the process of going to an imaginary world.

• Which is why you live for the sake of living. God makes himself known to you, don't reject him dummy.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I can't wait for Jesus to return.  But I will let God determine when that time is.  No need to "speed it up" because you want to go there.  Besides that, are you SURE you will be going to Heaven?

• 4 weeks ago

Heaven doesn't exist. Sorry.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure come and join us here..................

Per Mare Per Terram

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No, because you're not ready yet. This life is our opportunity to learn, grow, mature, and become fit subjects for heaven.

• 4 weeks ago

If you're not gone, it means God want's you here for some reason. I would suggest reading 2 Corinthians 5.............. the chapter, and let it soak in.

• 4 weeks ago

There is still more negative feelings to face and overcome so you don't take them with you .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That's kinda tough. Suicide pretty much guarantees hell... or at least verrrrry lonnng purgatory. Martyrdom, on the other hand, has been seen as a quicker route.

• 4 weeks ago

No, there isn't a way to get there quicker--except to decide to make your present life part of your eventual heavenly one.

I think earth, if chosen instead of Heaven, will turn out to have been, all along, only a region in Hell: and earth, if put second to Heaven, to have been from the beginning a part of Heaven itself.

-- C.S. Lewis, Preface to "The Great Divorce"

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah. A quick run across a freeway.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, give your life to the Lord and the kingdom of Heaven will be within you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.