Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

What nationality can a guy like this be? How can I find him back 😢?

I have a huge crush on a guy I saw on a greek ship while on holiday. He was tall, slim, pale skin, black buzzcut hair and green, beautiful light eyes. His face was kind  of innocent and sad at the same time, but he was kind, he smiled at me and said 'me help you?' And took my suitcases. He had a white short sleeved shirt and black trousers, and looked so gut in it. He was like, a prince charming. An innocent, taciturn young man. Later on the ship he took me by the waist as I was about to fall due to the sea and the ship moving too much. Was he greek?  He didn't look like one, he had black hair but not those feature black dark hair and eyebrows greeks are known for. He looked something else but I dont know what. He had this sadness in his eyes, and greek people are mostly happy. He wasnt even russian for sure, as russian are mostly blond and have those slavic features. What was he?

Favorite Answer

He could be anything Mediterranean or Middle Eastern, or even Eastern European. You're not going to find him again. 

He is Trans Dutch

I'm calling every Greek ship line to see who he is.  I'll get back to you.

I have no idea what "he had black hair but not those feature ..." means.

I don't know if he was Greek.  I wasn't there.