which side are you on?

Israel or Palestine.

• Foofa

Both sides have some valid complaints and both sides have acted horribly on occasion. So I don't suffer the delusion that this is a one or the other situation.

Fu¢k the human race. They aren't God's creation. Human beings are ugly as fu¢k and their breath smells like $hit and farts. They don't brush their teeth and tongue with toothbrush and toothpaste. They don't use sponge and bar soap to take a shower. Their body is dripping with sweat and their armpits have a foul odor. Their vaginas, nipples, penises, and anuses smell like menstrual blood, dead rotten fish, dead rats, and HIV. Fu¢k you black people, fu¢k you Hispanic people, fu¢k you Native American people, Fu¢k you Arab people, fu¢k you whites, and fu¢k you Asians. What the fu*k are you looking at? Don't fu*king look at me like that. I hate seeing your fu*king face around because you're a pest. Your mouth is ginormous like a hippopotamus mouth and you sure know how to use it to kill people with words. You are weird, creepy, a freak of nature, and you look like an alien. You are a hideous monstrous beast. You look like King Kong. You look like Medusa. You look like Baba Yaga. You look like Kubala. You look like Marijata. You look like Ogbanje. You look like the witches leader from the Ghanaian movie expectations. I will shoot you in the eyeball and now you are one eyed willy from the goonies. I will shoot you in the legs and knees and put you in a wheelchair. I will clap your freaking lights out and end your life span. I will possess your mother and sister and fu¢k the $hit out of your boyfriend and husband. I will elevate you to the 103rd floor of the empire state building and slam you on the pavement. I will cut off your head, mutilate you, and use you for money rituals. I will burn you and your sons and daughters alive. I will pour kerosene all over your sons and daughters and blaze flame throwers on them. I will blind your sons and daughters when they are crossing a dangerous busy street and if they don't die I will make them fall into a well. I will bury you and your family alive. I hope thunder and lightning strikes you and your families 300 times in the head. I hope hurricanes hit your countries of birth and residence. I hope earthquakes hit your countries of birth and residence. I hope tsunamis overshadow and drowns you all. I hope huge tornadoes swirl towards you at full speed with a vengeance, lifts you into the air and spins you around in the whirlwind, and smacks you in the face with a huge piano. I hope volcanoes erupt lava on your heads and burns you to ashes. I hope Satan climbs out of his cage in hell, drags you to the fiery depths of hell, binds you in huge chains, and tears you to pieces limb by limb. Then satan slices your stomachs open with his long and sharp finger nails and all your guts spill out. Then the demons and hell beings dine on your bones, flesh, and internal organs. I hope the death angel comes out of the cemetery and strikes you all with blindness, muteness, deafness, mindless behavior, polio, ebola, sars, dwarfism, kwashiorkor, cancer, and HIV. Then the death angel throws you into a space galaxy and you all get swallowed by a huge black hole. I hope that lions, tigers, and wild boars rip you to pieces with their fangs and tusks and also devour you. I hope your sons and daughters grow up to become HIV Positive, thieves, rapists, unhygienic, homosexuals, lesbians, fatherless, motherless, poor, homeless, shunned, hated by the world, social misfits, outcasts, unpopular, nobody, asocial, weird, weed smokers, marijuana smokers, alcoholics, heroine addicts, cocaine addicts, premature death victims, and unimportant. Your wayward children, your bastard children, your kubolo children, your okwadonto children, your hopeless and useless, good for nothing children. Your nene fo children, your teta fo children, your gyenso krobo children. Wo maame panyin bone no ene wo papa kwasia panyin toto no. Wone ne wose, Wegya ne wona, wo nana kansoa. Wo maame twe. You got a big booty like your mom. You're a $lut like your mom. You got it all from your mama. I hope your sons and daughters get ruthlessly bullied in an inhuman way, shunned, and hated by everyone around them at every new foreign country they travel to. I hope your sons and daughters get their penises and clitoris cut off or bitten off. Black people are the most loudest, outspoken, crazy, and ghetto people in the entire universe. They are always patting their hair at their kitchen talking about their hair falling out. They use skin bleaching cream to enhance and lighten their skin tone to a fair shade. They love watching and playing sports. They take chicken pills to make their booties grow bigger. They steal people's growth spiritually to make themselves grow tall. They don't flush the toilet when they use the bathroom. They don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom. They are fake, snitches, two faced, backstabbers, messengers, and agents. Their face and head looks like Mr. T, Bernie Mac, Akon, Nana Quame, and Kweku Ananse. White people are dirty crackers, honkeys, white milk, pale skinned, trailer trash, Starbucks losers, lunatics, imbeciles, unfriendly, and they don't like anybody. They drink so much coffee that their teeth is yellow and green. During the summertime they get sunburnt and skin cancer. During the winter time their face and ears turn red. They should be called the four seasons chameleons. Blonde haired people are di¢k heads and retarded. Red headed people are devils. What the fu¢k about white females is so attractive that anyone should peep at them anyways? White women have a flat *** and they got no booty. Their breasts are tiny little lumps like a new born baby. White men have tiny di¢ks and their girlfriends and wives are more well hung than them. Their girlfriends and wives have huge balls the size of an elephant man. White youths are bad kids and they sneak out late at night to go to parties where youths hang out and smoke weed and drink alcohol and rape girls. I am glad they are HIV Positive. They are always looking for and expecting compliments from guys. Hispanics are dirty spicks and they eat rice and beans, plantains, tortillas, nachos, doritos, they drink tampico and pina colada so their belly is big. Their taco bell and chipotle Mexican grill restaurants are rats infested and their food is contaminated. They have a bad attitude and they are rude and disrespectful. Spanish guys have a gigantic head like George Lopez. Spanish females have a huge head like Dora The Explorer. Their anus is huge like the size of a train tunnel. Every guy's di¢k has been up there one after the other like a choo choo train and it's a never ending story. Their vaginas are rotten and ancient like decaying ruins. They sleep around with different men everyday of the week. Their legs are opened 24 hours a day 7 days a week and they can never keep them closed. Spanish guys are gay homosexuals and they don't like anybody so they can go and live alone in a cottage in the forest. Asians don't have any eyelashes and they have tiny chinky almond shaped eyes. Their skin is yellow and they have yellow fever. They speak that cheng chung chong language. They are always serious and they never smile. They eat frogs, dogs, and snakes with their chopsticks. They are very primitive and more ancient than our father who art in heaven. They look like monkeys and if you don't believe me watch journey to the west the TV show about the monkey king. They are murderers themselves and they know how to use fire arms at a young age. They are geeks and nerds. They are always starting fights with everyone around them but when you poison them they want to know why you killed them. If you don't believe me watch the movie Fearless starring Jet Li. Arab people wear hijabs and burkas to hide their hideous faces and tons of undergarments to hide their hairy bodies. They are suicide bombers and terrorists and they are secretly spies sent on a mission. They are from Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden's family tree. They are thieves like Ali Baba, Aladdin, Sinbad, and Abu The Thief. Arab people sound weird when they are speaking their native language like their tongue has been mutilated or held by some unknown person. Halal food tastes like raw human meat mixed with semen. Arab women pretend to be religious and holy but secretly they are freaky dickies who fu¢k Spanish and Caucasian guys internally thinking that no one will see them. Get out of here with your Allah and Muhammad!  Are you FU*KING retarded? Do something man do something!

• steve

Yet another conflict with religion at the cause.

I am on neither side as they are thousands of miles away from me so none of my concern.

I say none of my concern because my opinion or anything I have to say is meaningless to them and won't effect the actions of either.

Israel has done everything humanly possible to appease Palestine. The only way Palestine will every be satisfied is if Israel us dead.

When the only way to appease your enemy is to kill yourself, how can anyone side with them?

ISRAEL ISRAEL....

Uh neither. I hate both of them.

How about neither..?

How about Israel stops building on Palestinian land and how about Palestine stops shooting mortars and rockets haphazardly into Israeli territory.