Boyfriend makes remarks about me getting pregnant and the baby not being his ?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year now. Sometimes out of curiosity I ask if I got pregnant, would he want it to which he goes yeah probably, if it was mine. At first I thought it was a joke but I recently found out that he fully means it. I told him how much it hurt that he thinks that and he doesn’t care. What do I do 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If he respects you that little, go find someone else. It's okay to talk to a mistress or a one night stand that way but not to your girlfriend or potentially more.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Many women cheat and then try to pin the blame on a convenient guy, your BF is being smart.  I'd insist on a DNA test also.

• 3 weeks ago

You told your boyfriend he doesn't care? How do you know he doesn't care? it's really rude telling someone how they feel.

Meanwhile, i guess he would want the baby if it was his

• 3 weeks ago

Don't get pregnant. You are not grown up enough for that.  Also your aren't married so this guy has no real commitment to you.  Keep kids out of your insecure relationships.

They deserve better than that. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your boyfriend is telling you that he's not going to be sympathetic toward you or take any responsibility for you or the baby, if you get pregnant by another man. What's so hard about that to understand?

• 3 weeks ago

You have to decide if you want to continue to be in a relationship with a guy who says he doesn't care whether or not he hurt your feeling or if you feel you are worthy of a man who would apologize for hurting you and try to find ways of communicating with you that are less harsh.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

These are red flags screaming he's a bad egg. Leave him

• Edna
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

He' NOT a bad egg. He didn't tell her that he wouldn't take responsibility for her & the baby, if it was HIS baby. He told her he wouldn't take any responsibility for her or the baby if she cheated and got pregnant by some other man while they were dating. What man would??

• KatieC
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Leave him. That’s not even a joke. If he isn’t mature enough to discuss it seriously, then he isn’t mature enough to be having sex.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You both seem too immature to have a baby.

Source(s): Your profile question history 😉
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Break up with him naturally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.