Period 5 days late ?

My period is 5 days late and I’m so nervous! I’m 29 years old my bf and I had sex during my “fertile week” we use the pull out method. Sometimes I am late 2-4 days. But never 5 I don’t feel any symptoms that my period is coming besides being very gassy. This morning I thought it was coming I did feel brief cramping. I stuck a qtip up there to see if anything was coming down the pike I did see very light pink on qtip. After that it’s been nothing. I am so nervous to take a pregnancy test 

You do know that unprotected sex and pregnancy are commonly linked?

Ok thanks for letting us know that crap

• KatieC

You’re probably fine and your stressing is delaying your period. Either way, just take a test. If you’re 5 days late, it should definitely show if you are pregnant. And don’t put any more qtips up there, crazy.

well, you can continue nervous or you can take a preg test and either not be nervous and anxious or you can be prepared. You KNOW the pull out method is a horrible form of birth control and its playing with fire if you dont want a pregnancy. You realy dont have many options: test or be nuts