Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Husband was a virgin but I was'nt and he found out on wedding night when I shared the truth and now her has fear of never reaching my level?

His first night has been spoiled n he feels like a fool. Should I have hid it forever rather than hurting a good and a hardworking man who never used women for sex unlike some other men

• Ana

You should’ve told him on day 1 instead of lying, you stupid liar. Why do you not realize that lying is wrong? Dumb woman

#STOPLYING

Welcome back Koushik, still obsessing over your wife's virginity? I see you've changed tack and are now pretending to be talking about it from your wife's perspective. I guess it's slightly better than the constant whining from your own perspective.

• WTF are you babbling about!  It's nonsense.

I'm guessing you lied to him and then told him the truth after marriage. You not being a virgin isn't the issue here, it's your lying and manipulating that he should be concerned with.

Gee, how did he find out.... ? Your hymen is broken? Gee, some of us are born without one and many of us have our hymen broken while we are children - riding a bicycle or a horse are two ways this can happen.

Or did you tell him you weren't a virgin?

If so, you're not too bright

It doesn't matter what you should have done, it's passed. It's too late for regrets. What you CAN do however is make him feel loved and desired.

• Koushik1 month agoReport

Provided his mind can get rid of him bout the facts that he can never reach to her level nor the level of her exes..and they would always be her best partners in her mind..as she enjoyed with them without thinking much...but here she has thought