God doesn't value any good trait if you're not his servant, right or wrong?

• Jake

A person can live a more loving and virtuous life by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

which god is in question............?  Re your comment:::::: Id say wrong....

• Veschengro
      4 weeks agoReport

im the one that trolls such trolls using pokadi chib instead.....and you get the shittyend of the stick about it

Wrong. Jesus said he shall reward us according to our works, not our beliefs.

• Gourry
      4 weeks agoReport

So... Jesus will reward atheists and polytheists?

• Amber

Well it seems to be that if you don't serve his every word then you go to Hell so obviously the only people he values are those who will follow him. Who wants to follow a God that arrogant and using fear appeal? If he was that wonderful he would need threats of Hell. I don't believe in his existence so this question is void to me really. I bet I'll get dislikes but not ONE believer can deny what I've said about him and his unfair judgement. 

• misty

Since all gods are myths its moot.

YES HE DOES BUT U WONT PASS JUDGMENT WITHOUT BEING BORN AGAIN!!

• poldi2

According to Christians, if you don't believe in Jesus and God and obey their every word, you are damned to eternal hell. That sounds like God doesn't value anything but unquestioned fealty.

"Good" from whose standpoint?

• Gourry
      4 weeks agoReport

you eluded completely my question.

We know we serve God when we love. You'll value as God does.

• EddieJ

God neither needs nor wants servants.  God doesn't judge.