Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 4 weeks ago

Why does it seem like weebs have invaded our society?

one of the reasons I stopped being a weeaboo is because 

anime is not only for perverts but also for people who have fetishes, like pee, feet, and Abdl. I recently have a crush on this girl and if I want her to like me, I had to get rid of the waifus in my room like Nico-Nico-ni and hatsune Miku, so instead I have more manly stuff in my room now like transformers, gundam, Godzilla, and Voltron.

That's really an unfair blanket judgement on millions of people whom you don't know, especially since many fans of this entertainment are respectable.  

As for yourself, you'll have to be true to who you are and find a gal that shares your interests.  It wouldn't be so pleasant to hide them from a disapproving wife for the rest of your life.  

Okay this is not only offensive but all over the place, and completely incorrect. Also you may not know the real definition of weeaboo since you say you are one.... (originally it was used as more insulting than anything else)......