Cute message for my boyfriend?

It's my boyfriend and I's 2 year anniversary, and I got him a super nice handmade leather journal. I want to write a cute message on the first page or possibly branded on the cover for him. Just a cute little love note. I'm the leas creative person ever when it comes to stuff like that haha. any Ideas? 

Just wanted to leave a note here that he is an engineer and will probably use the notebook for designs, ideas, and inventions

Sounds a nice touch.....but put it inside if it's intimate. He might be embarrassed to leave it lying around if it's got gooey stuff on the outside cover.

I think something along the lines of, "Let's fill in these pages together with more years of good memories" would be cute.  He can write down stories from dates you two go on, etc. and think of you.  

• Linda

I carefully selected this for you and I hope you enjoy it. You mean so much to me. Love, and your name.

• Lauren3 weeks agoReport

wow thank you for your very thought out and sincere answer