Bad date???????

I met a girl on Instagram and we started to text each other. After a while i invited her to go out and we met in person, but in real life she was very serious, and praticaly didn't look at me. She didn't ask much about me and just kept talking about her life. What do you think about this? Do i keep investing on her?

If you don't feel that interested in the girl, why bother?

Why would you? You obviously didn't like her. Sensible to meet her though. Some people chat online and text for ages and say they are in love. I wonder how they feel when they actually meet up and discover their fantasy partner isn't anything like what's been in their head for years. Back to your question - no...waste of time.

No. There are about 3 billion women on the planet.  I'm guessing you can find at least a couple of them with whom you have better chemistry.  

The whole point of meeting in person, dating, hanging out, etc. is to see if you actually like and enjoy each other's company -- and if there are any romantic or sexual sparks.  It is just as valuable to discover someone isn't a good fit as it is to find someone who is.  You just need to accept it and move on.

• Steve

Unknown. That’s for you to decide.

Are you compatible with serious? If you aren’t, she isn’t for you. 

• Vicki

She seems a little self-centered. I wouldn't continue on with someone like that.

• Mikey

You've given no reason why you'd want to.

Send her a picture of your dads penis