Is it too fast?

So I just got out of a 2 year relationship with this guy.. let’s call him George. So George and me were constantly fighting and for almost 5 months we didn’t get intimate at all. (During our relationship I completely cut myself out from the world to make him more comfortable so I had no friends left) We broke up because I couldn’t handle the constant fighting anymore and was already thinking about leaving anyway. But one of my really old friends let’s call him Frank, well he checked up on me after the breakup.. and we started hanging out again. And I caught feelings for him.. it’s about 2 weeks after the breakup right now and me and frank kissed for the first time last night but I’m worried because I know it’s to soon but I feel like In all reality I moved on from my last relationship A while ago... I’m not sure what to do please helppp

It is too soon for you to be able to make a rational choice or to really be healed enough to fall in love.  You are simply reacting to someone caring about you for the first time is a long while.  The questions for you are really about what you want and don't want.  Are both of you open to having a friend/friends with benefits relationship that doesn't necessarily mean anything beyond enjoying each other?  Are you willing to ruin a good friendship over giving into your need for intimacy?  Do you think the two of your could be a good serious relationship if you take it slow?

Talk to him.  Open and honest communication is a foundation of any good relationship.  So you kissed -- and you liked it.  Great.  That doesn't mean you have to escalate things.  If out what's on his mind and decide if that is the healthiest thing for you at this time.

Good luck. 

Did you have any feelings for Frank before you and George were dating? and did he have any feelings for you? if you genuinely like him, there's nothing wrong with it, but be careful. My sister was in a similar situation, and her frank, lets call him Tim, was only coming to check on her because he wanted in her pants and saw an chance when she was emotionally vulnerable. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but she ended up getting even more hurt. So just be safe, and take things slow with Frank. Make sure his intentions are true, and he's not trying to take advantage of you.

• Helen

Yes it's soon, but the decision is yours. You don't need to justify yourself to anyone - Dobby is a free elf!

• Mikey

If you're not sure what to do, do nothing.  Don't mess up Frank's head because you're butt hurt over another dude.  That ain't cool.

Do what you want.

you don't need help. if you like him you like him if you don't you don't/ there is no required time period to sit alone just because you dumped someone that you weren't even married to