How triggered are you by the phrase "man made climate change is real"?

Favorite Answer

This exact phrase is the reason i'm banned from Targets nation wide after I pushed a Target concrete ball and smashed multiple people's car and hospitalized 3 people

• Prince

I don't know that I would choose the word "triggered" but it is ridiculous to say that man does not affect the climate. We have exploded nuclear weapons and a hydrogen bomb which came close to burning up our atmosphere by setting the oxygen on fire, and dumped any number of tonnes of radioactive waste under Mount Yucca, billions of pounds of plastic into the ocean, filled cities like Los Angeles with visible smog you can actually see, made some rivers and lakes so nasty you can judge for yourself if you want to go swimming in them, hunted some animals and birds to extinction, and wiped out so many beavers that states like California and Colorado which used to have the ground kept moist with beaver ponds now dry out and have major wild fires. So to say that man has nothing at all to do with it is ridiculous. The glaciers are melting too fast and many rivers will dry up because our natural water towers will be dry. So, all things considered, you should not leave man entirely out of the equation when you give this matter some serious thought. 

Hello, I am from the year 2029. The weather is beautiful! Climate change? hahaha that was just a 2019 fad. 

Triggered enough in my last will and testament to apologize to my grandchildren what I left behind for them to deal with, IF it will be able to be dealt with. Without 1/2 the worlds population dying........... that would be over 4 billion people. At that point the "right to life" will become the "right to die" group.

I'm not triggered by theories that have failed. I do find it amusing how the "goal posts" are continually moved after each test or prediction fails. It's Climate Alzheimer's when people forget the failed predictions, yet readily accept the next prediction. No memory of the failures.

Lets put it this way many people believe that the climate is good the way it is especially those it helps.

Not nearly as triggered as when you Democraps see this.

😁 😘 👌 Lolz

I just disbelieve it. For one thing, I am a Christian who has a pretty good grasp of eschatology. The world isn't going to end in 12 years. Mankind is not going to die out. The earth will go through terrible things, Climate Change isn't one of them per se. If anything, when Christ returns the earth will change environmentally, but largely for the better. So the whole Climate Change Leftist presentation is fantasy to me. Obama gave us $15 million reasons why he doesn't believe in Climate Change either. 

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Eric4 weeks agoReport

I thought Christ was here already.

Not triggered. I can be annoyed when people say it's false. But not triggered lol.