Mike
Lv 7
Mike asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Is Trump the Manchurian President?

He has made some astounding decisions against expert advice.

He suddenly abandoned the Kurds thereby making it possible for Russia to exert its influence in the middle east. P.S. He doesn't want to allow Kurds who fought for us to come to the US for their safety.

He impaired Ukraine's ability to defend against Russian aggression in their country.

He impaired Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

He continually works to keep the US divided into two hostile political camps and hints at (suggests) violence against anyone who crosses him.

He antagonizes our long term NATO allies to the point that they are forced to consider breaking away from their relationship with the US and making independent defense arrangements, especially now that they have his treatment of the Kurds and Ukrainians as possible precedents.

What could a fictional Manchurian candidate do that Trump hasn't already done?

Update:

I forgot to add: Trump is against election security legislation that would protect us from the Russian hacking Mueller says is ongoing. Very significant.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As you point out, an actual Manchurian candidate really couldn't have done more to help Russia.  

Trump is even badmouthing Mueller to foreign leaders and trying to exonerate Russia from charges of having interfered in the 2016 election.  We saw that in the Ukraine phone call "transcript."

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Mr Trump is not a tool of the Communist party. He has been pursuing foreign policy that his neo-Cons have advised. Russia is influential and has been in their region as the U.S. is influential in the West and western hemisphere. There is no Russian aggression. Russia sent military aid into eastern Ukraine to defend civilians under attack by Ukraine Army 5 years ago. Russia has no interest in taking Ukraine territory. Mr Trump believes Europe should pay their fair share of NATO expenses. He had stated in his campaign NATO was obsolete and he is right. We dont need any bulwark against a non-existent Soviet Union. Russia is not trying to invade or take any territory. When Poroshenko was chosen as President of Ukraine he attempted to take Crimea's autonomy away, thats why Russia went in to help. The people decided to reunify with Russia. The Ukrainians are mostly fascists an gangsters. I dont see the importance to the U.S. of the Kurds, some of whom are designated as terrorists by Turkey and the U.S.

• 3 months ago

I think it's imperative that the IRS release his income tax returns. I think we will find all sort of conflict of interest in those returns...you know, like a Hotel Trump in Moscow.

• Silver
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I call him the Siberian president/candidate

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Trump was appointed by God.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He has never criticized Putin.

All the foreign policies he carried out have benefited Russia.

There is no doubt he is a Russian ASSet. In the Mueller Report, there is evidence that Trump was negotiating to build a Trump Tower in Moscow starting in 2015, and also evidence that one of the negotiators for that project emailed Michael Cohen that they are going to make Trump the next president.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.