What does it mean when a guy , I don’t know ask me to marry him?

I had a dream last night about a guy I was traveling with by bus. And he asked me to marry him. I don’t know who the guy is in my dreams. What could this mean?

Favorite Answer

This is your future self giving you a heads up that you will soon meet your future husband so be on the look out for a man that looks like the one you saw in your dream.

It is a sex deprivation dream , in dream , u feel even ready or proposed for marriage even by a random person .So if one dreams of getting a proposal by some one , it might mean that one needs to get married or they are obsessed with the issue of being proposed to.

It means your subconscious picked up this scenario from some place. Dreams are a product of our subconscious minds. They aren't put there by anyone outside of our own brains.

• martin

It could be a warning that when you marry, you usually don't know the person all that well until later on, when it's too late.

• Blonde

You are waiting for Prince Charming. Lol.

Dreams are usually the two sides of the same coin.

The currency is you or a desire to change.

One side of the coin is your new boyfriend or someone you've seen.

and the other is a trip or it is something that is placed on it.

Is there someone you like !!??

• Linda

It means you will meet the right guy within two years.